What is a Peer Group?
Equipment World Peer Groups create exclusive, interactive communities of leaders committed to transforming their businesses. These peer groups are small groups of non-competitive contractor principals (no more than 20), formed to engage in frank discussions about business issues, best practices, technology developments, and other topics related to running a successful contractor firm. These discussions take place at two annual live events, and through ongoing dialog in a private, online forum. Here, members can tap into the experience of fellow contractor principals to gain insights on how to better run their business through substantial conversations fostered in an intimate and private setting.
Call Me Regarding Membership
- Keep all information shared within peer group in the strictest confidence
- Be willing to share company practices in a professional discussion
- Maintain a high level of business integrity
- Maintain membership fees and business qualifications
- Members should be thoroughly prepared for in person meetings to maintain a high level of discussion
- Members should be willing to host the peer group at their business if called upon. (No financial obligation required by host)
Am I qualified?
To qualify for Equipment World Peer Groups, you must...
- have a minimum of 5 years in business
- have a minimum of $2.5 million in sales annually
- have an active business license
- be non-competitive with other members of peer group
- be the owner, CEO or president
- be a private company engaged in commercial construction
- accept and sign all terms and conditions