What is included in membership?
- Two moderated, in-person meetings annually with members of your peer group (15-20 non-competitive contractors). At these meetings, you will also be provided two cocktail receptions, two breakfasts, two lunches, an Equipment World hosted dinner, and discounted group hotel rates.
- Member website on EquipmentWorldPeerGroup.com where all event summaries, any shared business documents and other tools emerging from the group will be housed for easy access and download by members.
- The annual membership fee qualifies your company for admittance into a Peer Group. Membership is limited to one company member. However, we realize that there may be multiple decision makers in a company that you feel would benefit from attending the live events each year. Therefore, additional persons may attend each event at the rate of $495 each, per event. This can be noted on the event registration form accessed through the group’s private site.
What qualifications must I have to join a peer group?
You must have...
- a minimum of 5 years in business
- a minimum of $2.5 million in sales annually
- an active business license
- be the owner, CEO or president of your company
- be non-competitive with other members of peer group
- be a private company engaged in commercial construction
- accept and sign all terms and conditions
What is the purpose of a peer group?
A peer group is a place where contractor principals can engage in frank discussions about industry issues, best practices, technology developments, and more. Here, you can tap into the experience of fellow contractor principals to gain insights on how to better run your business through substantial conversations fostered in an intimate and private setting.
Who will be in my peer group?
Peer groups consist of fellow contractor principals in non-competitive markets with similar businesses to yours.
Do I have to attend all meetings?
To maintain the value of the group dynamic, and to ensure that you get the most out of your membership, we ask that you not miss more than one face-to-face meeting in a two year period.
How much does it cost to join a peer group?
Yearly dues are $6000. For new applicants, their $200 application fee will be applied toward their first year's dues.
How do I join a peer group?
To start your application process, click "apply" anywhere on our site. To ensure only the most qualified professionals are placed in peer groups, each application is reviewed to determine eligibility. If found eligible, you will be notified via email. After you have registered and we have received your membership dues, you will be notified when we have successfully placed you in a group.